- This Course is designed to validate that an earner can properly design a vSAN cluster including the selection of supported hardware, compute and storage capacities, and performance profile.
- By doing this Course an earner is able to install and configure vSphere and vSAN according to business requirements and vendor recommendations. He or she is also capable of managing and monitoring a cluster to help ensure consistent performance and minimal downtime. An earner can perform basic troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Earn the VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020)
- Attend one of the training courses
- Pass the VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist Exam 2020
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Professional
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes