MICROSOFT AZURE ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE AZ-104
- how to manage their Azure subscriptions?
- create and scale virtual machines
- implement storage solutions
- configure virtual networking
- back up and share data
- connect Azure and on-premises sites
- manage network traffic
- implement Azure Active Directory
- secure identities
- monitor your solution.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Manage Azure identities and governance
Module 2: Implement and manage storage
Module 3: Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
Module 4: Configure and manage virtual networking
Module 5: Monitor and back up Azure resources