- Freelancing is a contract-based profession where instead of being recruited in an organization, the person uses his skills and experience to provide services to a number of clients.
- In simple terms, freelancing is when you use your skills, education, and experience to work with multiple clients and take on various assignments without committing to a single employer. The number of assignments or tasks that you can take just boils down to your ability to deliver on them as asked from them.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
- What is freelancing?
- What are freelancing websites
- How to setup accounts on these websites
- How to setup attractive profiles on freelancing websites?
- How to bid on projects that will more likely to be accepted?
- Ways to getting clients on freelancing websites?
- How to deal with clients after getting the work?
- Best practices of freelancing