This DevOps Certifications Master’s Program will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. You’ll become an expert in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration and IT service agility, using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins and more.
- Over 20 lectures and 60 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Professional
- Language English/Urdu
- Students 29
- Assessments Yes
- Module 1: Introduction to DevOps
- Module 2: Linux Fundamentals for DevOps
- Module 3: SCM/Version Control: Git
- Module 4: Continuous Deployment (CD) & Orchestration: Docker & Kubernetes
- Module 5: Continuous Integration: Jenkin/Maven & Selenium
- Module 6: Configuration Management: Puppet & Chef
- Module 7: Configuration Management: Ansible
- Module 8: Continuous Monitoring: Nagios
- Module 9: Continuous Collaboration & Support: Jira & Slack
- Module 10: DevOps on Cloud: Walkthrough on AWS Environment & Products
- Module 11: Comprehensive review