DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS FOR MICROFOST AZURE AZ-204
- In this course you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions.
- The course covers provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy/maintain resources, and how to create containerized solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Students will learn how Azure Monitor operates and how to use tools like Log Analytics and Application Insights to better understand what is happening in their application.
- Students will also learn how to implement auto-scale, instrument their solutions to support monitoring and logging, and use Azure Cache and CDN options to enhance the end-user experience.
- Awareness of different IT processes is good to have
- Candidates should be capable in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamental Concept.
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service Compute Solutions
Module 2: Develop Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions
Module 3: Develop for Azure Storage
Module 4: Implement Azure Security
Module 5: Monitor, Troubleshoot and Optimize Solutions
Module 6: Connect to and Consume Azure and Third-Party Services