Microsoft Azure Devops Engineer Az-400
- This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes.
- Students will learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
- We will also look at continuous integration, learning how to implement continuous integration in an Azure DevOps pipeline, managing code quality and security principles and implementing a container build strategy.
- The course focuses on implementing continuous delivery with students learning how to design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, and implement an appropriate deployment pattern, and implementing dependency management where students learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and compliance.
- Students will also learn how to integrate 3rd party deployment tools with Azure, such as Chef and Puppet to incorporate compliance and security into the release pipeline.
- Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures.
- Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles is required, along with experience with virtual machines and containers, and some exposure to automation and scripting.
- Students should also have knowledge of general application development and deployment processes.
- Working experience in a software development or operations environment with either Windows or Linux.
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Develop an Instrumentation Strategy
Module 2: Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy
Module 3: Develop a security and compliance plan
Module 4: Manage source control
Module 5: Facilitate communication and collaboration
Module 6: Define and implement continuous integration
Module 7: Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy
Module 8: Design a DevOps strategy
Module 9: Implement DevOps development processes
Module 10: Implement continuous integration
Module 11: Implement continuous delivery
Module 12: Implement dependency management
Module 13: Implement application infrastructure
Module 14: Implement continuous feedback