MICROSOFT AZURE ARCHITECT TECHNOLOGIES AZ-303
- how cloud resources are managed in Azure through user and group accounts, and how to grant access to Azure AD users, groups, and services using Role-based access control (RBAC).
- Introduced to Storage Explorer as a convenient way to work with Azure storage.
- Learn the types of storage and how to work with managed and custom disks.
- Azure blob storage is how Azure stores unstructured data in the cloud, and you will work with blobs and blob containers.
- In addition to blob storage, the course covers Table and Queue storage as storage options for structured data.
- Learn how to create and deploy virtual machines in Azure, using the Azure portal, PowerShell, and ARM templates.
- This course includes instruction on deploying custom images and Linux virtual machines. You will see how to configure the networking and storage components of virtual machines.
- Learn the monitoring tools and capabilities provided by Azure, including Azure Alerts and Activity Log.
- Learn how to use Azure Migrate to perform the discovery and assessment phase that is critical to a successful migration.
- Learn how to deploy serverless computing features like Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus.
- Learn how Azure App Service is used as a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering for deploying cloud apps for web and mobile environments.
- Fundamental knowledge about Azure
- General knowledge of IT architecture
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Professional
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes