AWS – Certified SysOps Administrator
AWS CERTIFIED SYSOPS ADMINISTRATOR
- AWS Certified SysOps Associate is designed to teach Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps), how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform.
- This course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
- Attended the AWS Basics course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty