AWS CERTIFIED DEVOPS ENGINEER
- AWS DevOps Engineer demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and maintain applications on AWS.
- This course covers the most common principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development situations.
- Knowledge of System Operations on AWS
- Knowledge of Developing on AWS
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level.
- Working experience with AWS using both the Management Console and Command Line Interface (AWS CLI).
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Professional
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes